Friday, November 27, 2009

Off Topic : Really, Really off topic

Right, i've just had one of those "instant insanity" attacks i am famous in my mind for

This one deals with languages ..... i also blame the fact that for the past one month all i've been reading and listening to is the hitchiker's guide to the galaxyva

First i had this absolute crazy spell of Punjabi a couple of years back...both me and a friend could not speak Punjabi but we just used to add nonsensical words...it became a disease ...he has now moved onto another company(thank god) but whenever we meet up we always talk funny...

for example " I want to put my shirt in the washing machine" became " oh mainu wich sada naal shirt washing da machine main dalenda"

or "i think my manager is gonna really get pissed off with this bug i have created"
became " sadda naal manager mundya vich bahut marenda...munyda ne ganda bug intoroduce kiyenda"

Unfortunatley for my wife she is Punjabi....so sometimes when i want to irritate her i talk like this. Crazy i know....but i am not sorry...i blame the world we live in.


Now recently on one of TV programs i heard a bhojpuri version of jack and jill.....then the football group i am part of flipped on this and everything started ending in "va".

so anything i writva now for no reasonva or rhymeva seems to end in va.There is also some patternva in the way the va is added at the end of each wordva.

i just hope that this is not another long phaseva.i cannot bear to talkva funny anymore.

this again is becoming part of my systemva...i gotta get it out of me ....

hopefully this phaseva will die downva.pray for me

- one loveva

1 comment:

  1. lolva..........hahahahahaha

    jackva aur jillva
    yo
    gaye upar hill va
    :D

    ReplyDelete